Oh My Rowling!

Welcome To My Blogg.



HERE you will find a wonderland of less-then-three love, dreams, passions, constantly changeing blogs, and basically everything worth having.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Destination: Unkown

I was thinking the other day... (I know, "DON'T HURT YOURSELF!")
And as you may or may not know, it is my dream to act. I want to dance around and make people laugh, and just be in the same room as Johnny Deppp, Robert Downey Jr. (sup dudes it's Till just hollarin' at y'all) and David Tennant.
But how am I going to get there?
Sure, I could go t NIDA, but there is only a small chance of actually getting in, and when I leave, where to? I was thinking, as a back up I could go to the BBC and work on the set of Doctor Who, acting as a companion, or extra.
I was thinking teaching...
But no..
*le sigh* It's a big wide world, and I want to see it all, but it would cost a lot of money, and who would I go with?

Just voicing my problems :D/D:

Love Ello,

xoxo

No comments: