Oh My Rowling!

Welcome To My Blogg.



HERE you will find a wonderland of less-then-three love, dreams, passions, constantly changeing blogs, and basically everything worth having.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Come one, come all, to this amazing...

And she back with another wonderful post. Ha.
So latley (thanks to a HP party @Toogen and a week of shinanigans at band camp) i have dicided it is fun to not be controlled by the rules of someone elses game (I am fairly certin I just stole someones lyrics).
ANYWHO I would like some help in makeing a video to entertain the likes of everyone who can relate to the tags (lol, that was witty)!
It could be a cross over of Merlin and Harry Potter, whilest being very witty and bagging out that sparkly gay vampire faggot named _ _ _ _ _ _ and Justin Beiber. Or not!
So yeh... Ideas and imput are most welcome :D

Naw... my doggie is so cute. Just look at him.. *melts.*
And last, but not least, a song I am obbsessed with :)
I present, Rabit Heart (Raise it up) by Florence + the Machine ♥
The looking glass, so shiny and newHow quickly the glamour fadesI start spinning, slipping out of timeWas that the wrong pill to take? (Raise it up)You made a deal, and now it seems you have to offer upBut will it ever be enough? (Raise it up, raise it up)It's not enough (Raise it up, raise it up)Here I am, a rabbit hearted girlFrozen in the headlightsIt seems I've made the final sacrificeWe raise it up, this offeringWe raise it upThis is a gift, it comes with a priceWho is the lamb and who is the knife?Midas is king and he holds me so tightAnd turns me to gold in the sunlightI look around, but I can't find you (raise it up)If only I could see your face (raise it up)Instead of rushing towards the skyline (raise it up)I wish that I could just be braveI must become a lion hearted girlReady for a fightBefore I make the final sacrificeWe raise it up, this offeringWe raise it upThis is a gift, it comes with a priceWho is the lamb and who is the knife?Midas is king and he holds me so tightAnd turns me to gold in the sunlightRaise it up, raise it upRaise it up, raise it upAnd in the spring I shed my skinAnd it blows away with the changing windThe waters turn from blue to redAs towards the sky I offer itThis is a gift, it comes with a priceWho is the lamb and who is the knife?Midas is king and he holds me so tightAnd turns me to gold in the sunlightThis is a gift, it comes with a priceWho is the lamb and who is the knife?Midas is king and he holds me so tightAnd turns me to gold in the sunlightThis is a gift, it comes with a priceWho is the lamb and who is the knife?Midas is king and he holds me so tightAnd turns me to gold in the sunlightThis is a gift

No comments: