Oh My Rowling!

Welcome To My Blogg.



HERE you will find a wonderland of less-then-three love, dreams, passions, constantly changeing blogs, and basically everything worth having.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Radio Annoucement:

Humph.

Here's something to puzzle over:

On ABC Radio, I just heard that a Cesar salad has more fatty things in it then a regular hamburger!!
How strange....

This brings me on to food myths in general:

People! Don't Believe Everything You hear!

Common Food Myths:
  • I heard that sugar make you skinny. Bah!! Not a chance.
  • Milk has a lot of fat in it, when full cream (yum) has only about 4% in it.
  • An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
  • Apples clean your teeth.
  • Cigarettes make you skinny. Yer, only because you cough all your stomach out.
  • Nuts make you fat.
  • Eggs make your cholesterol higher
  • Cheese cleans you out *giggle*
  • Chewwy takes 7 years to digest.
Even this could be wrong!
Don't believe everything you read.....

Gee, I think I have maneged to confuse myself.

Oh Well!

Me-ow!
xoxo
Ello.

No comments: