Here's something to puzzle over:
On ABC Radio, I just heard that a Cesar salad has more fatty things in it then a regular hamburger!!
This brings me on to food myths in general:
People! Don't Believe Everything You hear!
Common Food Myths:
- I heard that sugar make you skinny. Bah!! Not a chance.
- Milk has a lot of fat in it, when full cream (yum) has only about 4% in it.
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- Apples clean your teeth.
- Cigarettes make you skinny. Yer, only because you cough all your stomach out.
- Nuts make you fat.
- Eggs make your cholesterol higher
- Cheese cleans you out *giggle*
- Chewwy takes 7 years to digest.
Don't believe everything you read.....
Gee, I think I have maneged to confuse myself.